Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy Birthday to my He-Man



Yup, that's right! Matt's now a ripe-"old" 27! He sure was a cute baby! Here's some other fun pictures of my handsome birthday boy over the years:








He just keeps looking better with each year! Happy 27th, Mateo!

*Don't worry we'll still post about Christmas!

12 comments:

Papa said...

Happy 27th Birthday Matt. Hope you have an awesome day, and I cannot imagine how that will not happen with the three special "girls" in your house! Thank you so much for your brief visit with us after Christmas, it meant so much to us. I know that Lisa will do her best to spoil you today, and that is as it should be, so relax and enjoy. Love, Papa

calls2003 said...

Happy 27th B-Day - viejo

-Vince

tia said...

Happy birthday, Matt! Enjoy this year since you won't be a perfect cube again until you're 64. Great pictures--especially the one with the earrings. Cute then, but not a style I'd recommend now. ;)

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday, Mattie! I got off the phone with you yesterday and suddenly I realized that I forgot to ask you what your plans were for your special day! Hope you guys did something fun, like a candlelight dinner on your new table :).

p.s. i forgot how FLAQUITO you were on your mission! how did you not blow away?

The Jones :) said...

Happy Birthday Matt!!! I didn't know your's was today...Ryan's is tomorrow...so that's kinda cool!! Hope you had a great time in Washington...and hope you're happy to be back!! If you are?!?! We hope so...we miss you guys!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN :D
-Becki :)

Joel said...

Happy B-day Matt! If only the "A Team" were still on the air -- just imagine the possibilities! Of course where would that leave Lisa? I suppose there are those who rejoice when we fail to become our childhood idols. I hope 27 treats you well! Best of luck with school and everything else.

Jeanette said...

Happy Birthday! I was hoping to give you a call when the boys could sing to you, but alas our new church schedule (though we love it!) has thrown us for a bit of a loop. :) I hope it was a wonderful day and maybe we'll try some belated singing tomorrow. Thanks for being so great to my little sister and my beautiful neices! Love, Jeanette

DaNiElLe said...

That was a lot of fun to see those pictures! I love the one where he is all styled like a girl. What a fun guy! Happy Birthday Matt!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Matt!

~Bean

Mom B. said...

Happy birthday to my wonderful son! You are a joy in your parents life, as well as your siblings. When you are around, you keep us all laughing! It was so fun to have you with us for the holidays! I can't believe that you are 27! I hope this year will be a good one for you, because you deserve it! Love you!!!

Megan said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kerrie said...

CLLLLLAAAAARRRRROOOOOO!!! Happy birthday Mateo. Jason Graham here. The "MR. T" look works well for you- you should get an updated one sometime. We should talk and catch up one of these days-

Jason