Just before Christmas, we started our "bin system" with the girls toys. We basically got a bunch of those see-through storage containers and organized all their toys in hopes that they would play with one bin at a time. So far, the only bin that has received any attention has been the dress-up bin. Here are some shots of the girls showing off their style.
It's been so fun to see them start to really play together. We thought that Nicole was going to be our little quiet child, but Vanessa's spunk has more than rubbed off on her. It's so hilarious to see them play off each other and get crazy.
Here they are dressed in their Ipils (Mayan dresses) that Rocio gave them, playing catch. It looks like a game of Pokatok (Mayan ball game).
I love this shot! This is how happy they are together, when Nicole isn't pulling Vanessa's hair and Vanessa isn't plotting to steal Nicole's toys.This video is a lot quieter and more calm than they usually are.
Nicole has some big news! She got her first tooth and is now working on her second. You have to look really close, but this is the best picture we could get.
And finally, we got about 6 inches of snow today! Lisa took the girls out and made some snow angels in the morning, and then I built a snow slide for Vanessa later.
Nicole didn't last very long, but she was happier than she looks in the picture.


This is how she felt after going down the slide a few times, but then I think I wore her out. You'll see what I mean in this video.
10 comments:
They are too dang cute!! I love the videos...they're getting so big...Nicole especially!! She's such a little person!!! And I love Vanessa's need for "hot chocolate milk" :) Too cute!!!
We really NEED to get together sometime...e-mail or call and let us know when you're free!!!! Please!!!
-Becki :)
Wow! What great pictures and the videos are priceless--especially the dialogue on the slide. I am glad you have captured some of the cute things Vanessa says. It was great to see the interaction with Vanessa and Nicole in the bed. Nicole is trying to not look like a baby anymore--those teeth really grow them up. Thanks for the update.
What fun pictures! They really show the girls personalities. I really love seeing the videos. It makes me feel like the girls are right here with me! I sure wish I could reach out and hug and kiss them! Thanks for the great post!
how CUTE!!! i love the videos! nicole is so cute and babbly! it's so great that they are becoming little friends.
i LOVE your snow slide! that is freakin' awesome! and vanessa was too funny with her hot chocolate comment! and a nice shot of the new ride in the back. the snow out here is retarded. it would never pack together like that.
p.s. my boys are watching He-Man right now...we found it at the library :)
Thank you for the update guys. Sure did look like a hot chocolate day! Love the dress-up photos. But I have to voice the common "Papa Complaint' - only the first photo is clickable. The basketball is as big as Nicole.
I love your title...It sounds like the title for one of Pres. Hinckley's conference talks. (Ever noticed?) All the pics are adorable! Love Vanessa's arm flappy protest in the video. She is a pure joy to watch!
Great post! I love seeing the videos! Your girls are both SO CUTE and I CAN'T WAIT to see them in a few weeks!!! WOO-HOO!
That slide is so cool!!! I love the hot chocolate milk comment!
Those girls are just too cute! And I love the snow slide. How creative!
Great snow slide! How creative. I would have never thought of such a thing. :) The girls are precious. Don't know when we'll see them next, though. :(
I can't, I CAN'T go on the slide right now! haha I love it, they are just too darn cute, and Nicole's smile just get bigger and bigger everytime I see her! thanks for that guys! that's what I would call a lil "winter pick-me-up" :)
~Bean
Post a Comment