We found cute pink cowgirl boots for Vanessa for an awesome deal! It helps that she wears the smallest of the "big girl" sizes. This was how she wanted to pose (complete with self-chosen outfit). Saddle up!
Grandpa taught her the song while we were there last month - she learned it after only one time through - smart little pink-booted cutie she is! Matt & Lisa, just make sure you play plenty of country music so that they get a true Texas experience!!
9 comments:
Oh man, I want those boots for me! SO CUTE!
How very Vanessa! Have you taught her the "I'm a cute little girl" song?
Grandpa taught her the song while we were there last month - she learned it after only one time through - smart little pink-booted cutie she is! Matt & Lisa, just make sure you play plenty of country music so that they get a true Texas experience!!
Very cute.
Love that they are pink
killer boots! I love the pose, it mirrors the one of Niccoli in the clue post!
What a darling little cowgirl! Loved spending time with her on Easter!
Yes indeed, posing comes natural to Vanessa. Enjoyed the fashion show with the princess dresses.
I can hear her drawl already! :)
Post a Comment