Last Friday, Lisa went to a sleep-over with the girls from my cohort at school. Among other things, they made this music video:
It was much needed break for Lisa, as you might have guessed from the video. I'm glad she got to be a little "crazy" with the girls.
5 comments:
LOL...that is hilarious!! Wow Lisa...you're kinda "crazy" when you're with the girls!! Looks like you had a great time...and obviously you REALLY needed it!! How nice of you to let her do that Matt...what a nice hubby!!! :)
-Becki :)
Lisa I can't believe you let Matt post that! It was so funny!
Holy cow! That was hilarious! Lisa, you really did look crazy, and a little creepy! How fun! Girls nights are always the best!
You know Lisa the sad thing is, is that I could totally see me doing that with you!! course it seems more like something I would be doing in college anyways, maybe it's a sister thing?? lol you are crazy...always have been. :)
~Bean
umm...that movie sort of freaked me out a little bit...
haha
But Lisa you were amazing!
Love ya Chica!
Post a Comment