Sunday, October 21, 2007

(Smile)


I have so much to say, and yet I don't know what to say. I love lingering in the sweet moments of life. I am just amazed that the Lord loves me so much!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

oh just love you guys!! your girls are best little buddies already, what more could you ask for?

Papa said...

Love the beautiful smiles!! You are doing souch an awesome job capturing the girls smiles. We have a photo taken when Jeanette was a toddler and Joel a baby on what I think is the very same bridge - is it near some RR tracks - as I recall out in the Provo Canyon? We love you all. Papa

The Jones :) said...

Your girls are so cute!! What are you so grateful for?!?!? Any BIG "blessings" lately?!?!?! Can't wait to see what pictures you got at the pumpkin patch!!!
-Becki :)

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

Becki,
Sorry we didn't update you...there's nothing NEW to report in our lives! Thank goodness!

The Jones :) said...

Oh glad and sad to hear ;) Glad you caught my "drift" in the comment!! Cute post anyways...and you do have lots to be thankful for!! ;) Let's get together again ok?!?!
-Becki :)

Mom B. said...

Dad and I were looking at all your pictures of the girls smiles and Dad said "Nicole is going to be as much of a smiley bug as Vanessa!" I agree, such beautiful, happy girls, inside and out! Hugs and kisses from Grandma and Grandpa B.

Mollie said...

You guys are incredible....and my goodness, if those girls get any cuter we may move in next door! Can't you post a picture of them throwing a fit or something? ;)

Chelsey said...

I noticed nicole had shoes on and not her braces. That is awesome!

Megan said...

Cute pictures! Nothing sweeter than little kiddos smiling!

krista said...

Your little girls are so beautiful! I can't believe how big they have gotten just in the last couple of months. I love their adorable smiles!