Sunday, February 17, 2008

For those of you who are hating winter as much as I am...




6 comments:

Michelle said...

ahhhh...wasting away in margaritaville...that's the life.

tia said...

I wasn't near a beach, but I did get to take a nap in a hammock today. I was pleasantly surprised by the springlike weather--temps in the 70s (I think) and on my day off, too! Food for thought when you think of where to move next... ;)

Mom B. said...

If Dad sees this, he will start to cry!! I better not show him, huh?!? I do love those pictures, though. It is one of the most beautiful places on earth! Thanks for the uplift!

The Jones :) said...

That was beautiful!! Wish I was sitting on that beach right now...I'm so ready for warmer weather!!! Thanks for sharing!!
-Becki :)

Jeanette said...

Funny ... we just watched South Pacific last night ... I see a "beach" theme. :)

Fortunately for us, we have been having quite a bit of spring weather here ... sunshine and warmer temperatures. Hope you won't have to wait too much longer for yours.

Anonymous said...

Aloha Oe,
E ke onaona noho ika lipo
imagine that song and me in a hula skirt...haha thanks I love those pictures I've been getting spring fever too! not just for the weather but where I'll be :)

~Bean