Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's

Although this post is a little after the fact, I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy V-Day and send a little love your way!
Here's our little cherub, in the appropriate cherub "attire" (like her arrow?)
and our Valentine's fairy (who loves eating candy as much as giving it)

Our Valentine's was quite low-key (on purpose), but we did get the pleasure of hanging out with Megan, Jason, and Baby Kate. Nicole was delighted to have someone her size to play with. At this point, I think Kate was getting a little too much "love."

4 comments:

Papa said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too - belated! Cute photos of all three, Nicole, Vanessa and Kate. Ours was very low key too - we had to work all day, and Thursday is our late day. Alena went out with friends last night after work - I do not think she even left the house until after 9:00 pm, so she may be draggin' today.

Michelle said...

oh! i love the matching outfits! how darling. they are all so beautiful! happy late v-day to you!

Mom B. said...

What darling pictures! Thanks for taking pictures of the girls (Kate & Nicole) in their matching outfits! It's always fun to buy them clothes, but even funner to see how they look wearing them! Hugs and kisses to all!

The Jones :) said...

Cute pics!! Looks like your girls had a good time...I'm sure the parents did too!! We're back in town...so we'll need to get together soon!!!
-Becki :)