
To relieve the long absence from blogging, here' s a peek at Nicole's hairdo now. I had hoped to get a more posed picture when her hair has first been done, but well, me and procrastination have been best of friends lately! We do like the 'do and think it fits her personality pretty well. Guess the "Vanessa Salon" prompted a great idea!
8 comments:
Thanks for the cute photo of Nicole. Looks like her hair has grown a little since we were there - over 3 weeks ago. Weather looks gorgeous.
Oh yeah, meant to tell you that I like the new look of your blog with your "Spring" theme.
I love it! I wish I had been around to help! So cute! It fits her well.
Great haircut! I can't believe how light her hair looks.
cute picture!
Such a darling girl! We had so much fun at Easter with her!
Her hair looks real cute but before you know it--it will be long again. Look up the picture I was telling you about of me when I was about her age and holding up a magazine.
Oh my goodness your girls have grown so much! They are adorable. I had a dream last week I was babysitting Nicole, and it surprised me so I had to find your blog again. I'll need to catch up but youguys look so great!
Post a Comment