Here are just a few pictures we took one random morning (hence the poor lighting!) when Vanessa wanted to wear her "pretty dress." We (Vanessa and I) decided Nicole needed her "pretty dress" too! Still more pics to come!
They look so cute in all white! I'm glad that Vanessa is having so much fun with my "DI" find! Is Nicole wearing the dress that Vanessa wore to Megan's wedding? She looks darling too! Hugs and kisses to my girls!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness...they are so beautiful!!! I can't believe how big they're both getting!!! I'm excited to hang out tomorrow!! :)
-Becki :)
So cute!
They just don't get any cuter than that! Total babes! You need to find a sisters photo contest to enter those in! Sososososo cute!
those are simply darling. i love their sweet smiles. can't wait to snuggle them in person at christmas!
They look so cute in all white! I'm glad that Vanessa is having so much fun with my "DI" find! Is Nicole wearing the dress that Vanessa wore to Megan's wedding? She looks darling too! Hugs and kisses to my girls!
oh, Vanessa looks so grown up! That makes me so sad! She needs to stay little forever!!! They both look so cute though!
Post a Comment