Monday, October 01, 2007

Brian Regan

Some people in my cohort at school showed me this guy. Finally, a clean, funny comedian.

11 comments:

Mollie said...

funnyfunnyfunny!

Megan said...

That was funny! It does seem like so many comedians have to use vulgarity to try and be funny, this was a refreshing change! I love how fast his mouth moved when he imitated the "ME" guy!

Patti said...

We love him! We just went to see him in Charleston a couple weekends ago. A lot of kids were in the audience too. He's hilarious! :)

Sonja said...

HI! I found you from Becky's site. I'm in your ward. I loved the video and I love reading your blog. Your girls are adorable!
--Sonja

Jana said...

Yes, Brian Regan is ridiculously funny. I'm glad you've ventured into his world.

Mom B. said...

I was rolling! The whole "me" thing is so true! Why do some people seem to have the need to out do each other!?! Anyway, thanks for the laughs!

Delee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delee said...

We have a CD of a different act of his... Let me know if you want a copy! It's a must have for rode trips!

Becky J. said...

We love Brian Regan! Debbie down the street just posted about him, too, and mentioned that they own two DVD's of his and would be happy to share them with anyone who's interested. I think we should have a Brian Regan comedy night here soon!

Papa said...

HI Matt & Lisa. Thanks for sharing this - I've never heard of him before. However, as I was watching him, I kep seeing Aaron - bet with some practice he could do stand-up comedy really well.

Love all of the posts of the girls. Used to be able to click on the photos and get big ones, but you must have changed that :(

Love, Papa

sherrie said...

we love brian regan, he's great.