Sixty years ago today, a miracle happened. A woman who was told over a decade before that she would be unable to bear any more children, gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She named this little miracle Elaine Marie.

Not only was she joyful of this event, but her husband, too...
...and their teenage son. Little did he know that later this little girl would become his little shadow.

So the cute little girl grew...





...and turned into a beautiful young lady.

She developed many talents in music, the arts, academics, and so on. Among other amazing accomplishments, this young woman set out to form her own family.

And the family grew...

...and grew...

...and grew...

and GREW...
.JPG)
and is still growing! (grandkids not in picture: Evan, Jozen, Nicole, Joshua, and little #12)
Mama, Happy Birthday!
Thanks for being such great woman, great mom...
....great "Grandma-mama,"...

...and overall just a great person! We love you!
7 comments:
That is just the sweetest thing Lisa! She is wonderful! :)
That is so sweet of you Lisa...lucky you to have all those pictures of you mom when she was little...wish I had some of those!!! You're just as good of a mom I'm sure...and your girls will probably do something like this for you too someday!!
-Becki :)
Lisa,
Thanks for such a beautiful tribute to our mother. I'm sure she'll appreciate it, but it may take her a while to read the whole thing through her tears. I agree with Becki that you're also a great mother.
Love, Angelene
Mama,
I'd like to second everything Lisa said about you. Thanks for your sacrifices through the years and the unconditional love I've taken for granted my whole life. I love you!
Love, Angelene
Love the video below! So fun!!! Also, Karlin did not like me to say "panties" either, but since potty training Klare he has excepted it as the term for girl underwear. ;) Cute post for you mama!
Lisa, that was really cool!
What a sweet post! I love all those pictures!
Post a Comment